Its that time of year again.Since last year’s giveaway was a smashing success, as promised, I’m doing it again! Good luck!
Remember to reblog as text.
- One lucky Tumblr blogger will receive ONE ABJD (Asian-Ball-Jointed-Doll) from any legitimate company for up to $500 not including shipping.
- Must be 18 years or older to participate (No exceptions)
- Basic dolls and limiteds that are still available by the end of the contest are eligible as prizes.
- You don’t have to follow my blog in order to enter.
- Only ONE reblog per contestant will be considered in the drawing of this giveaway not likes.
- Contest ends December 13
- The winner will be announced via livestream at midnight
- The doll will be ordered direct from the company unless in stock by local distributor.
- Due to the nature of the production of these items dolls usually take to a minimum of a month and over to be completed. The winner will be forwarded any correspondence that I receive from the company.
- The winner may get extras included with their doll (faceup, wig, eyes, clothes, etc) as long as the total doesn’t exceed $500 and is from the same company.
- The winner must contact me within 72 hours of notification of winning or gain penalty of automatic forfeit of the prize to the runner up.
- If the winner decides not to use the complete amount of $500 they forfeit the remaining balance.
- This giveaway is not associated with Tumblr (including, without limitation, that it isn’t administered, sponsored, or endorsed by Tumblr), and a statement that each person participating is giving information to me and not to Tumblr.
- I am no way associated with any the ABJD company. Everything provided will come out of my own pocket and the generosity of my heart.
- Dolls listed in image are as follows: Iplehouse-Eric, Ringdoll-Crystal, Migidoll-Ell, Souldoll-Maa Ba, Dollzone-Cherry, Dollmore-Suntan Keeley
HOVER FOR INFO!!!! ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
HAVE FUN CUTIES!! (ﾉ≧∀≦)ﾉ☆*･゜ﾟ･*
Pre-order for the SnK Keychain and Kuroshitsuji strap
I’ll be reprinting them with better quality and slightly different design for the Kuroshitsuji design. They will have double side with different design front and back.
All keychain and strap will be acrylic double sided scratch resistant.
Keychain will be 4 x 6 cm and the strap will be 2.5 x 4.5 cm.
Keychain : USD 5 each
Strap : USD 3 each
(same price with AFA SG if you’re singaporean, please note me)
Keychain : IDR 25 ribu
Strap : IDR 20 ribu
Will ship from Jakarta, Indonesia with registered mail for international order unless you prefer other shipping method. For local will send with your preferred shipping method. Please send your order to email@example.com.
Also, if anyone still interested/missed buying badges from my previous post, they are still available in limited stock and won’t be reprinted.
Sophomore Engineering Student (via shitrichcollegekidssay)
Poor people stay poor because other artists have allowed the industry to degrade to a level that people drastically undervalue art. In graphic arts, an independent artist typically makes below minimum wage. So many people take advantage of starting out and struggling artists, that they offer “exposure” as compensation. Or a hideously low rate. I have had people offer to pay me just $5/page for color work. And they saw nothing wrong with this offer. This is for something that I typically spend 4-6 hours per page on. And there are artists out there so desperate for ANY money, they will accept those offers. And thus perpetuate the idea that this is okay.
No, poor people aren’t poor because they take art degrees. They’re poor because there are entitled assholes who take advantage of them so they can turn a bigger profit.
Art is everywhere. Try to imagine a world without it. Without graphics. Without font design. Without logos. Everything done in the same, bland typefaces, with no images and no sense of color. Artists are more than people who sit and make pretty pictures. They are what gives companies an image, an identity. So why are they treated like the lowest possible rank?